BSA COMMUNITY SERVICES 1050 Hwy. 54 East, Fayetteville, GA 30214
The Vision of BSA Community Services is to promote and support community cultures in which those who have or experience disabilities are visible, valued, participating, and supporting members.
Our Mission is to serve people with Developmental Disabilities by Building Independence through self-determination, dignity, and quality of life.
Our Values offer quality community services in the least restrictive environment while supporting the individual’s dreams, hopes, and visions for a meaningful life in the community that incorporates a person centered-philosophy.
In pursuit of our vision and mission, we believe that employees and contracted staff of BSA Community Services must demonstrate the following values and related behaviors:
- Person-centered: To respect and respond to the dreams, needs, and values of each individual. We will acknowledge and encourage individual, family, advocate and staff input to create and customize an individually responsive system.
- Creativity: To have the freedom to envision possibilities without boundaries. We will utilize resources with BSA Community Services that are innovative, versatile, and flexible.
- Interdependence: To cooperate with trust, reliance, and shared respect. We will promote teamwork by recognizing and supporting the strengths and resources of our consumers, families, advocates and staff as we strive to create a seamless service system.
- Effectiveness: To improve quality and accomplish desired results. We will support consumers in learning self-management skills to be successful in living, learning, working, and socializing in community environments.
- Caring: To respond with compassion. We will be kind, patient, and sincere while listening to and supporting the needs, dreams, and diversity of our individuals.
- Integrity: To be true to our vision and values. We will consistently strive to be models of honesty, sincerity, dependability, and loyalty. We remain accountable for our commitments to consumers, the community and each other.
- Excellence: To continuously improve through professional and personal growth. We will expand our knowledge and skills to anticipate and meet the needs of our individuals and exceed their expectations.